B.S. Industrial Arts
Panhandle State University, Goodwell, Oklahoma
Mr. Grona has 41+ years of experience in the construction field. He has been a part of Houston’s commercial construction business since moving here in 1985.
His primary role at Mission involves project management and client relations. He is well versed in various forms and sizes of commercial construction projects including religious facilities, outdoor and indoor theaters, hospitals, medical office buildings, minor emergency centers, research labs and office buildings.
Project sizes range from $1,000 to $51,000,000. Mr. Grona is known for his ‘hands-on’ approach in his management and construction coordination with the client, architect on through to the subcontractors.
Honors and Awards
Apex Awards (Association of General Contractors Award for Project Excellence)
- A.D. Players Theater
- Tube Supply Facility
- Lexicon Genetics Office Building & Lab
- The Woodlands United Methodist Church
- Williams Trace Baptist Church
- Huntsman Chemical Research & Development Facility
Texas Construction Magazine (Project Excellence Award)
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (Twice)
Subcontractors Association (Houston, Texas)
- Outstanding Project Manager of the Year 1997/1998